Yes, LIFT is a dog-friendly airline. Please have a look at our flight schedule to view all the pet-friendly flights.
To ensure the comfort and safety of our travellers - both furry and human please take note of the following important T&Cs:
- Only one dog is allowed per adult passenger.
- Your dog must be at least 10 weeks old.
- A dog travelling in the cabin must be carried in an approved purpose-built soft-case dog carrier bag‚ that is well ventilated‚ at all times.
- The dog carrier bag may not exceed dimensions of L - 55cm x W - 35cm x H - 28cm.
- Puppy training pads/absorbent sheets must be placed in the dog carrier bag.
- Only one dog is allowed in a carrier bag‚ may not exceed 7kg in weight‚ and must be able to stand up‚ lie down‚ and turn around comfortably.
- A dog will not be permitted to occupy a seat‚ and the dog carrier bag must fit completely under the seat in front of the window seat reserved and remain there at all times.
- Dogs must travel on the same flights as the traveller responsible for them.
- Dogs can't travel with unaccompanied minors.
- In the interests of your pet's wellbeing‚ LIFT staff and/or agents are authorised to deny boarding on the day of travel if the criteria have not been met. Please also make sure to keep your furry friend inside the carrier at all times - both before and during the flight.
If you have any queries about your dog carrier before travelling‚ feel free to drop us an email.
Please note: The rules for Service Dogs are different than those for Travelling with small Dogs. Service Animals‚ including Emotional Support Dogs and Psychiatric Dogs‚ are allowed to accompany qualifying travellers with disabilities in the cabin. For more information‚ please contact our Customer Support Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.